You can come any day of the week to start you surf holiday with us. By clicking the icons you will see key information:
Fuerteventura’s airport (FUE) is located close to Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventuras capital. Puerto is more or less 4 hours flying time from all European capitals. Airlines to and from Fuerteventura include:
Other possibilities of how to get to Fuerteventura:
El Cotillo is a small fishing village surrounded by a wonderful natural environment. El Cotillo does not offer a vibrant night life. We recommend rental cars to explore the island from the following rental car companies:
- PayLess Car: https://www.payless.es/index_DE.htm
- GOLDCAR: https://www.goldcar.es/de/
- Globel Cars: https://www.globel-cars.com/Leihwagen/Spanien/Leihwagen-Fuerteventura.aspx
- An airport shuttle-service is included in many packages. Whether or not you book a package – If you would like to include an airport transfer in your booking, please add this when booking.
- The transfers are being provided by Shuttle Spain
- 2 days before arrival we will send you an email with further information regarding your pick-up time and pick-up location.
- Sometimes it is possible that you will have to wait for a while, so please bring something to drink and eat if necessary.
- If for any reason we are unable to provide the service, we will not be liable for any claim for damages or non-performance, or for any costs incurred in making other arrangements.
For approx. 50 € you can take a taxi from the airport to Cotillo (70 € after 10pm)
The cost of the bus service from the airport to Cotillo is 6 €. Take Line 3 from the airport to the central bus station in Puerto del Rosario (1€), then change to Line 7 for Cotillo (5€). The trip to the “Estación de Guaguas” in Puerto del Rosario takes approx. 10 minutes. As an alternative you can take a taxi for 10 €. From the central bus station, the bus to Cotillo takes more or less 1h 15 minutes. Click here for the timetable: https://www.maxoratabus.com/tiadhe/pdf/Horarios_Tiadhe.pdf
Ferry Lanzarote – Fuerteventura
A few airlines, e.g. Ryanair, also offer flights to Lanzarote. The airport is 30 minutes from the harbour, where the ferry to Fuerteventura leaves. The crossing takes 15 minutes, costs 18 € and arrives in Corralejo, where we can pick you up. Click here for the timetable and booking:
https://www.fredolsen.es , phone number: 0034-902-456500
https://www.navieraarmas.com , phone number: 0034-902-100107