How to get hereGet to the island by Airplane then continues by bus, shuttle or rental car.
You can come any day of the week to start you surf holiday with us.
El Cotillo is a small fishing village surrounded by a wonderful natural environment. El Cotillo does not offer a vibrant night life. We recommend rental cars to explore the island from the following rental car companies:
- PayLess Car: https://www.payless.es/index_DE.htm
- GOLDCAR: https://www.goldcar.es/de/
- Globel Cars: https://www.globel-cars.com/Leihwagen/Spanien/Leihwagen-Fuerteventura.aspx
The airport shuttle service is not included in our prices. If you would like a shuttle service, please book it yourself.
Book your Airport-Shuttle
- The transfers are being provided by Shuttle Spain, which is an external shuttle service
- Around one week before your arrival we will send you an email with further information regarding your pick-up time and pick-up location.
- Please have in mind that it can take up to 2 – 3 hours to get to El Cotillo as you will also drop off other guests on the way in different hotels.
- Sometimes it is possible that you will have to wait for a while, so please bring something to drink and eat if necessary.
- If for any reason we are unable to provide the service, we will not be liable for any claim for damages or non-performance, or for any costs incurred in making other arrangements.
- The bus will drop you off in El Cotillo at the Beach Hotel, which is around 10 min away from our surfschool:
For approx. 50 € you can take a taxi from the airport to Cotillo (70 € after 10pm)
The cost of the bus service from the airport to Cotillo is 6 €. Take Line 3 from the airport to the central bus station in Puerto del Rosario (1€), then change to Line 7 for Cotillo (5€). The trip to the “Estación de Guaguas” in Puerto del Rosario takes approx. 10 minutes. As an alternative you can take a taxi for 10 €. From the central bus station, the bus to Cotillo takes more or less 1h 15 minutes. Click here for the timetable: https://www.maxoratabus.com/tiadhe/pdf/Horarios_Tiadhe.pdf
Ferry Lanzarote – Fuerteventura
A few airlines, e.g. Ryanair, also offer flights to Lanzarote. The airport is 30 minutes from the harbour, where the ferry to Fuerteventura leaves. The crossing takes 15 minutes, costs 18 € and arrives in Corralejo, where we can pick you up. Click here for the timetable and booking:
https://www.fredolsen.es , phone number: 0034-902-456500
https://www.navieraarmas.com , phone number: 0034-902-100107